Find a Specialist

Search by name, postcode or suburb to find your nearest specialist.


Email us

*Mandatory field


A car may be one of the most expensive items we own.

If it is stolen or damaged in an accident it can be very expensive to repair or replace. Motor vehicle insurance will pay to repair or replace your car if these events occur.

‘Comprehensive’ motor vehicle insurance is the most common and it covers you for loss, theft or damage to your vehicle. It also covers you for accidental damage to the other car or property you damage.

Cheaper options are ‘third party’ and ‘third party, fire and theft’ cover. Third party insurance covers for damage to another person’s vehicle or property, but not yours. Extending third party insurance to fire and theft covers the risk of your car being destroyed by fire or stolen, too.

Get a quote today.